CRSI announces new board members
Schaumburg, Ill. — The Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute (CRSI) announced the appointment of Scott Stevens as the Chairman of Board along with four new officers to guide the Institute through its next two years of operations. In addition to Stevens, the new officers are Matthew Schewe, Commercial Metals Company, as Chair of the Member Services; Giacomo Acrusci, CFS Steel Company, as Northeast Region Director; Preston Sparkman, R&R Rebar Fabricators, as Southeast Region Director; and David Coker, Gerdau, as At-Large Director.
The full Board of Directors was approved at the Business Meeting held during CRSI’s Annual Conference on April 29th, 2014. The 2014/2015 Board consists of:
- *Chairman – Scott Stevens, Dimension Fabricators, Inc.
- *Vice Chairman ¬– James L. (Pete) Diggs, Gerdau
- *Treasurer – Tim Thomas, American Steel Fabricators, Inc.
- *At-Large Director – Robert J. Stone, Nucor Corporation
- *At-Large Director – Jeff Estep, Farwest Steel Corporation
- *Past Chairman – Matthew Brace, Commercial Metals Company
- At-Large Director – David Coker, Gerdau
- At-Large Director – Louis Colarusso, ERICO
- At-Large Director – Ty Garrison, Commercial Metals Company
- At-Large Director – John Kinnischtzke, Evraz Rocky Mountain Steel
- At-Large Director – Keith LePage, Whitacre Engineering
- At-Large Director – Chris Linnemeyer, Alton Steel, Inc.
- At-Large Director – Brice Wager, Gerdau
*Executive Committee Member
- Chairman, Marketing Committee – William Brack, Harris Rebar
- Chairman, Engineering Practice Committee – Dennis Hunter, Gerdau
- Chairman, Member Services Committee – Matthew Schewe
Region Representative Directors
- Northeast Region Director – Giacomo Abrusci, CFS Steel Company
- Southeast Region Director – Preston Sparkman, R&R Rebar Fabricators
- Midwest Region Director – Robert Shuherk, Harris Rebar
- Greater Southwestern Region Director – Vacant
- Western Region Director – Jeff Estep, Farwest Steel Corporation
- Chairman, CRSI Education & Research Foundation – Robert J. Stone, Nucor Corporation
- President and CEO – Robert Risser, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
More Recent News
View All News