Washington, D.C. — In the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s next webcast in its Faster-Cheaper-Greener series — Financing Perspectives on Using Public Private Partnerships (P3s) for Green Infrastructure, Wealth, and Community Resiliency — financing experts from the White House and successful global and local lending Institutions have been invited to share their perspectives on using P3s for "faster, cheaper, greener" stormwater management and community sustainability.
These national champions and practitioners will provide an overview of options, benefits and "how-to's" for financing affordable stormwater management through the use of innovative P3 approaches that achieve greener infrastructure, community revitalization, economic development, equitable job growth, and enhanced local quality of life.
The Water Environment Foundation is co-sponsoring this webcast and will provide 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for this webcast — the certificate will be sent via email after the event. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. Questions about PDHs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webcast, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern, will be moderated by Dominique Lueckenhoff, Deputy Director, Water Protection Division, EPA Region 3. Nancy Stoner, Acting Assistant Administrator, EPA Office of Water, will provide introductory remarks.
Invited guest speakers are:
• David Wilkinson, Senior Policy Advisor, Social Finance & Innovation, Executive Office of the President
• John Germain, Director, Barclays Capital
• Anthony S. "Tony" Freedman, Partner, Holland & Knight
• Jason Washington, Senior Vice President, Community Wealth Building Initiative, City First Enterprises
• Matt Millea, Deputy County Executive of Physical Services, Onondaga County, NY, (Vice Chair of WEF Government Affairs Committee, former NY State SRF Administrator)
Register for the webcast at http://mp118885.cdn.mediaplatform.com/118885/ml/mp/4000/5345/5417/33755/Lobby/default.htm.